OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEKEND! JANUARY 6 & 7, 1 TO 4 PM
For Sale by Owner
13020 Grandview Rd., Grandview, MO
4 Bedroom, 2 Bath - 1963 Sq. Ft.
Call Ken: 816.332.5696
Hi, my name is Ken Shackelford, you can call or text me at 816.332.5696 or by clicking on "contact" above and I will get back with you right away. We're moving out of state - we love this old home and are sad to leave it, wish we could take it with us. More pics on the sight listed below.
- Craftsman/Bungalow home
- part of Grandview's "Residential Historic District".
- a block from Main St. with quick and easy access to the interstate.
- gabled roof
- wrap-around porch
- wood floors throughout main level
- butler's pantry
- built-ins & exposed wooden beams in the dining room
- finished basement can be a separate apartment with living area, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom and can be set-up with separate access (shared laundry area).
- roof and decking and exterior paint less than 3 years old.
- original carriage house in the back has automated garage door and room for one car plus a roomy loft for storage.
- updated electrical and plumbing work.
- central heat and air throughout
- Google fiber installed.
MORE DETAILS: We would be willing to work with a buyer's agent @ 2.5% Note: The fourth bedroom is a walk-through and may be better suited as an office or family room (we use it as a bedroom) . There is about a 50 sq/ft section of the floor that could use some work. Will provide a flooring allowance of $1,000 (WAC). Also note, previous inspection (when we bought it) found some old termite damage. No structural issues but we want you to know we currently have it under a termite contract.